- Elsay Performs SaturdayPosted 1 day ago
- The Austerity Trap … It Doesn’t WorkPosted 2 days ago
- More Than Two Thousand Graduate From UFVPosted 2 days ago
- George Murray Responds To Questions On Chicken Manure Homeless InicidentPosted 3 days ago
- Books: New Research Institute Explores Works Of Lewis And TolkienPosted 3 days ago
- Our Collective SilencePosted 5 days ago
- Ernie’s ChallengePosted 7 days ago
- Free Mental Health Training Program Receives Extended Life From Local DoctorsPosted 8 days ago
Who Said What When: Series
With Plan A and the resultant financial implications taking up more and more of the annual expenditure of taxes in Abbotsford we thought it a good time bring back one of our most popular features.
As the stories about who exactly said what and when they said it get muddled with the passage of time it is useful take a look back at just what the people involved in pitching Plan A and the Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre (AESC) to the voters of Abbotsford.
Just click on the links below for Parts One, Two, Three and Four.