- Elsay Performs SaturdayPosted 18 hours ago
- The Austerity Trap … It Doesn’t WorkPosted 1 day ago
- More Than Two Thousand Graduate From UFVPosted 1 day ago
- George Murray Responds To Questions On Chicken Manure Homeless InicidentPosted 2 days ago
- Books: New Research Institute Explores Works Of Lewis And TolkienPosted 3 days ago
- Our Collective SilencePosted 5 days ago
- Ernie’s ChallengePosted 6 days ago
- Free Mental Health Training Program Receives Extended Life From Local DoctorsPosted 7 days ago
Politics And Morality
Editor’s Note: Richard Peachey’s Delegation speech on Politics and Morality in Abbotsford before Abbotsford City Council, April 8, 2013, 7:00 p.m. Tonight I want to address Council regarding the connection between politics and morality in Abbotsford. This...
- Posted 71 days ago
Banman Out Of Line
By Mike Archer. Abbotsford Mayor Bruce Banman has made his share of mistakes in his first year and a half in office but on one issue he has been way out of line. Many people in politics...
- Posted 84 days ago
Columns: Government And Morals
By Dave Loewen. The recent public discourse regarding a particular brand of entertainment coming to our city has renewed the ageless debate about government’s role in the lives of its citizens, and its duty to legislate for...
- Posted 141 days ago
Letters: Sneering Editorial Missed The Point
In a letter to Abbotsford News editor Andrew Holota, Gerda Peachey responds to statements regarding City’s community standards bylaw. Hi Andrew: Your editorial is rich in sneering, put-down. Since you even bother to touch our 10 minute...
- Posted 143 days ago
Municipal Politics: Richard Peachey’s Speech Against The LFL
By Richard Peachey. This presentation is a followup to the November 5th delegation of my wife, Gerda Peachey. I will be highlighting and supplementing her arguments, and also dealing with some of the mayor’s responses to her....
- Posted 148 days ago