- Ji Sup Kim Headed For National Chemistry Olympiad Training CampPosted 14 hours ago
- School Twinning Helps Bring Cultures, Faiths TogetherPosted 2 days ago
- Abby Black Score Early And Often SaturdayPosted 4 days ago
- Cycling4Diversity – The Journey Begins AgainPosted 5 days ago
- JAAZPosted 6 days ago
- Jason Brown Wins Awards In National Photography CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Abbotsford Slo-Pitch StandingsPosted 8 days ago
- UPDATE Missing Person Blossom De Bruin LocatedPosted 8 days ago
Abbotsford Market Continues Positive Trend
By Brad Richert. I don’t remember the last time the Abbotsford detached homes market was anything but a buyers market. Here we are – April 2013 and numbers show that listings are down, sales are up and...
- Posted 22 days ago
Columns: Government And Morals
By Dave Loewen. The recent public discourse regarding a particular brand of entertainment coming to our city has renewed the ageless debate about government’s role in the lives of its citizens, and its duty to legislate for...
- Posted 115 days ago
Shame On The White Mainstream Media For Not Exposing Bruce Burley
By Rattan Mall, Editor, Asian Journal.Remember my last week’s front-page story titled “B.C. Liberal Regional Organizer Who ‘Bullied’ Moe Gill Was Kicked Out Of New Westminster Police Department For Racist Attack On Black Man”? Well, the more...
- Posted 119 days ago
Guest Column: By Funding The YMCA Project The City of Abbotsford Sends Mixed Messages
A growing list of business people and taxpayers are making public their opposition to the City of Abbotsford’s plan to give $17.5 Million to the YMCA. The latest to join the chorus is Don Campbell from Cutting...
- Posted 123 days ago