- Elsay Performs SaturdayPosted 2 days ago
- The Austerity Trap … It Doesn’t WorkPosted 2 days ago
- More Than Two Thousand Graduate From UFVPosted 2 days ago
- George Murray Responds To Questions On Chicken Manure Homeless InicidentPosted 3 days ago
- Books: New Research Institute Explores Works Of Lewis And TolkienPosted 4 days ago
- Our Collective SilencePosted 6 days ago
- Ernie’s ChallengePosted 7 days ago
- Free Mental Health Training Program Receives Extended Life From Local DoctorsPosted 8 days ago
Ski Fraser Valley: Mt Baker Boasts Great Early Ski/Snowboard Conditions
With powder and packed powder snow, good early season coverage, clear weather and cool temperatures Mt Baker Resort is reporting excellent early ski season snow conditions. [Click On Image For Full Story]
It looks like this week is going to bring some great skiing and snowboarding conditions!
There are EARLY SEASON LOW SNOW CONDITIONS and skiers and snowboarders are reminded to be mindful of these early season conditions and USE EXTRA CAUTION when skiing or riding off the main groomed runs.
Operation is subject to change, dependent on weather or snow conditions. Ski and ride with caution. Conditions reported here from Heather Meadows Base Area.
Mount BakerThe tickets are printed, the lifts are ready and the staff is hired, so now we are just waiting on the snow . . .
and the storm that rolled in this past weekend brought us the first good hit of snow of the season with 12 inches of new snow falling at Heather Meadows Sunday night and 15 inches of new on Pan Dome.
The freezing level hovered around 4,000 feet, so no accumulation at White Salmon, but it sure is looking like winter at the upper base area!
As of Monday Oct. 25th, it is 33 degrees and still snowing at Heather Meadows.