- Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus
- R.I.P. Bas Stevens
- BC Supreme Court rules homeless have right to public spaces
- Breakfast with the Chief
- Central Fraser Valley Transit Service Change September 30
- Parks and Recreation in Abbotsford
- The Way Forward for Abbotsford Today
- Unleash the Innerwild, then strike an Even Keel in the Envision Financial Concert in the Park Series
Paying It Forward To Make Life Better For Others
“We’re aiming to raise $150,000 towards building affordable housing in partnership with families across Canada. It’s a big goal, but with the enthusiastic help of our staff and our customers we believe it’s totally achievable.”
With this in mind, we have planned several events throughout the year to help meet our goal of raising $150,000, and it all starts with this Grand Opening!
This Grand Opening was not only to open our new building expansion, but to also celebrating our 25th anniversary with a charitable event. To recognize this milestone, we have partnered with Habitat for Humanity and the Jimmy & Rosalyn Carter Work Project to raise $150,000 towards building affordable housing across Canada.”
The Grand Opening of Habitat for Humanity and the J featured a ribbon cutting ceremony with local Abbotsford Mayor, Henry Braun and CEO C. Esther De Wolde.