- Kinder Morgan Organizes Meeting With Farmers During Their Busy SeasonPosted 13 hours ago
- Ji Sup Kim Headed For National Chemistry Olympiad Training CampPosted 1 day ago
- School Twinning Helps Bring Cultures, Faiths TogetherPosted 2 days ago
- Abby Black Score Early And Often SaturdayPosted 4 days ago
- Cycling4Diversity – The Journey Begins AgainPosted 5 days ago
- JAAZPosted 7 days ago
- Jason Brown Wins Awards In National Photography CompetitionPosted 8 days ago
- Abbotsford Slo-Pitch StandingsPosted 8 days ago
Men On Roofs: Erv Wonders Why …
Walter Neufeld is known for his advocacy work as president of the FVRD Citizens Association and his work against the gravel industry lobby. Neufeld’s newest passion is a group called ‘Men on Roofs’. [Click On Image For Full Story]
The full name of the group is ‘Men on Roofs ask Canadian politicians to stop filching our democracy’ and they are sponsoring a series of politically charged images aimed at Canadian politicians.
Today Media will be publishing a series of the vignettes created by Neufeld over the coming weeks and months.
*Walter Neufeld was born and raised in Abbotsford. He manages a development company operating in BC and in Alberta. Walter has been a critic of the provincial government’s dysfunctional Mines Act for about 12 years. Neufeld is the president of the Fraser Valley Regional District Citizens Association (FVRDCA). Most recently, he’s critiqued both Honourable Randy Hawes and the gravel industries Aggregate Pilot Project which he believes to be a harmful private production document which Hawes is currently trying to offload onto BC’s public domain.