- Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus
- R.I.P. Bas Stevens
- BC Supreme Court rules homeless have right to public spaces
- Breakfast with the Chief
- Central Fraser Valley Transit Service Change September 30
- Parks and Recreation in Abbotsford
- The Way Forward for Abbotsford Today
- Unleash the Innerwild, then strike an Even Keel in the Envision Financial Concert in the Park Series
Whether you’re visiting Abbotsford or have lived here since the dawn of time there are lots of things you may not know about it. It’s summer … get out and discover Abbotsford.
We’ve several sections to getting to know Abbotsford. In Explore Abbotsford you’ll find a whole series of local attractions and day trips, all of them linked to the websites allowing you to connect.
In our About Abbotsford section you’ll out all you want to know about Abbotsford and all the links you’ll need to local organizations.
In our Did You Knowsection we feature a whole series of organizations, clubs and interesting groups that make up the community.
Whether you want to walk down the Matsqui Trail, spend an afternoon at Mary Lake or visit Tretheway House Gallery and Museum you’ll find there’s always lots to do.
Downtown Abbotsford has the weekend farmers market and bevy of historical boutiques and sites, Stave Falls generating station provides an educational day trip or a visit to any one of our Farm Fresh local markets can also be a delight.
We hope you enjoy your visit, whether online or on the ground. If you’re looking for something you can’t find drop us a line and we’ll see if we can find it for you. [firstname.lastname@example.org]