- Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus
- R.I.P. Bas Stevens
- BC Supreme Court rules homeless have right to public spaces
- Breakfast with the Chief
- Central Fraser Valley Transit Service Change September 30
- Parks and Recreation in Abbotsford
- The Way Forward for Abbotsford Today
- Unleash the Innerwild, then strike an Even Keel in the Envision Financial Concert in the Park Series
Dragons’ Den auditions To Be Held In Abbotsford March 3rd
Submitted. It’s time for all aspiring entrepreneurs to get their business pitches ready for a chance to be a part of Dragons’ Den ’s incredible 12th season on CBC. This February, producers will once again head coast to coast on a multi-city audition tour in search of the country’s best businesses in need of a Dragon investment. As in previous years, auditions will be open to the public, kicking-off in Toronto on Feb. 11 in the Barbara Frum Atrium at CBC’s Toronto headquarters (250 Front Street West).
The audition tour welcomes participants of all ages, with businesses at any stage of development. Hopeful entrepreneurs should prepare to pitch their concept to theDragons’ Den producers in five minutes or less. If they show the producers they have what it takes to pitch in the Den, they could be invited to Toronto to face the Dragons. Prospective pitchers are encouraged to apply online and bring a completed application form to the audition. Producers will be on the lookout for entrepreneurs in Abbotsford:
● March 3, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Abbotsford, BC at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre (36035 North Parallel Road)
For more information please click here.