- Elsay Performs SaturdayPosted 1 day ago
- The Austerity Trap … It Doesn’t WorkPosted 2 days ago
- More Than Two Thousand Graduate From UFVPosted 2 days ago
- George Murray Responds To Questions On Chicken Manure Homeless InicidentPosted 3 days ago
- Books: New Research Institute Explores Works Of Lewis And TolkienPosted 3 days ago
- Our Collective SilencePosted 5 days ago
- Ernie’s ChallengePosted 7 days ago
- Free Mental Health Training Program Receives Extended Life From Local DoctorsPosted 8 days ago
Did You Know: The Abbotsford Skydive Centre
The Abbotsford Skydive Centre is situated in the heart of the beautiful Fraser Valley with a view to Vancouver, Mt Baker (US) and Vancouver Island from jump Altitude and open for jumps up to 12,500 ft, 7-days-a-week, weather permitting.The Abbotsford Skydive Centre Combines:
great facilities; modern state of the art equipment; square main ram air parachutes; excellent communications and the most safety conscious first jump courses.
Before participating in jump activities at Abbotsford Skydive Centre, you will be required to sign a waiver of liability.
The Abbotsford Skydive Centre is located at:
5112 Gladwin Rd, Abbotsford BC Canada.
The Drop Zone utilizes 4 planes including Cessnas and a 10 pax Pilatus Porter with large exit door. We operate our own airfield and run way. We also have onsite parachute packers, videographers, gear sales, kitchen facilities, showers, toilets and a camping area.
For More Info Click Here.