- School Twinning Helps Bring Cultures, Faiths TogetherPosted 23 hours ago
- Abby Black Score Early And Often SaturdayPosted 3 days ago
- Cycling4Diversity – The Journey Begins AgainPosted 4 days ago
- JAAZPosted 5 days ago
- Jason Brown Wins Awards In National Photography CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Abbotsford Slo-Pitch StandingsPosted 7 days ago
- UPDATE Missing Person Blossom De Bruin LocatedPosted 8 days ago
- SWAT Reading Skills Program A SuccessPosted 8 days ago
Crime: APD Issue Public Safety Warning Concerning Chadwyn (Chad) Marcus Weber
Submitted. On April 11, 2012 the Abbotsford Police Department advised Chadwyn (Chad) Marcus WEBER that a risk of significant harm to his safety exists. The Abbotsford Police Department, Pursuant to Section 25(1) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, has determined that it is necessary to extend that warning to the general public as those concerns could come to compromise the safety of persons associated to, or in close physical proximity to WEBER and to places where he spends time or frequents.
WEBER is a 35 year old Caucasian man who stands 6’1” (185cms) tall and weighs 220 pounds (100 kgs). He has green eyes and short brown hair (photo attached). WEBER presently resides in Abbotsford. He has an extensive criminal history that includes convictions for offences involving violence, drugs and weapons.
An active investigation continues to determine the person(s) and/or group(s) responsible for creating the safety risk for WEBER and for precipitating the APD’s need to issue this Public Safety Warning.
The Abbotsford Police Department is providing this Public Safety Warning to create awareness that will allow for the general public to make conscious decisions about their own safety while considering the specific situation that exists for WEBER.