- Elsay Performs SaturdayPosted 7 hours ago
- The Austerity Trap … It Doesn’t WorkPosted 22 hours ago
- More Than Two Thousand Graduate From UFVPosted 22 hours ago
- George Murray Responds To Questions On Chicken Manure Homeless InicidentPosted 2 days ago
- Books: New Research Institute Explores Works Of Lewis And TolkienPosted 2 days ago
- Our Collective SilencePosted 4 days ago
- Ernie’s ChallengePosted 6 days ago
- Free Mental Health Training Program Receives Extended Life From Local DoctorsPosted 7 days ago
Community News: Goats Pride Dairy Open House Saturday
Submitted. Thereâ€™s fun for the whole family at Goats Pride Dairy on Saturday July 16, 2009 from 12 noon. until 4:00 pm. Everyone will enjoy tasting delicious cheese, and other organic goodies.
Try your hand at making your own Goatâ€™s Pride ice cream to enjoy!
Visitors will be invited to â€˜Make Your Own Musicâ€™; instruments will be provided. Kids can enjoy face painting, goat cart rides, storytelling (about goats of course!), trail walks, visits with the goats and all the farm critters, and demonstrations of hoof trimming and clipping and other aspects of goat care. Adults and kids alike can try milking a goat at a goat milking demonstration run by the farm.
McLennan Creek is a local salmon bearing creek. Visitors have the unique opportunity to see these young salmon fry swimming in the safety of this environmentally protected stream.
It will be a great opportunity for families to have fun learning more about organic goat farming and the incredible versatility of the goat.
For more information call: Jo-Ann Dykstra @ 604 854 6261 or Visit www.goatspride.com/
Some of the animals to be seen and petted on Saturday July 16, 2011 at Goatâ€™s Pride Dairy.