- Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus
- R.I.P. Bas Stevens
- BC Supreme Court rules homeless have right to public spaces
- Breakfast with the Chief
- Central Fraser Valley Transit Service Change September 30
- Parks and Recreation in Abbotsford
- The Way Forward for Abbotsford Today
- Unleash the Innerwild, then strike an Even Keel in the Envision Financial Concert in the Park Series
Whether you’re visiting Abbotsford or have lived here since the dawn of time there are lots...
No visit to Abbotsford, or the Fraser Valley for that matter, is complete without taking advantage...
The Abbotsford Lumber Company built this “arts and crafts” style bungalow in 1920 for B.C. timber...
More Explore Abbotsford News
Abbotsford Farm And Country Market
It seems the Abbotsford Farm and Country Market has been a part of summer...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Explore Abbotsford: The Matsqui Trail
One of the reasons people move to Abbotsford is the array of hiking trails...
- Posted July 27, 2014
Explore Abbotsford: See The Clayburn Copperworks
Clayburn Copperworks offers a glimpse into our past as a community and a glimpse...
- Posted August 13, 2013