- Elsay Performs SaturdayPosted 1 day ago
- The Austerity Trap … It Doesn’t WorkPosted 2 days ago
- More Than Two Thousand Graduate From UFVPosted 2 days ago
- George Murray Responds To Questions On Chicken Manure Homeless InicidentPosted 3 days ago
- Books: New Research Institute Explores Works Of Lewis And TolkienPosted 3 days ago
- Our Collective SilencePosted 5 days ago
- Ernie’s ChallengePosted 7 days ago
- Free Mental Health Training Program Receives Extended Life From Local DoctorsPosted 8 days ago
Business: Peary Announces New Mt Lehman Shopping Mall
Mayor George Peary announced on Thursday, May 28, that a new 590,000-square-foot, $170-million dollar shopping mall is planned for land near the Mt. Lehman Interchange.
According to a story by Neil Corbett in the Abbotsford News, the new 20- acre outdoor mall will be called Abby Lane and will be built over two years by developer Shape Properties.
Peary made the announcement at his first annual mayor’s breakfast hel at the Ramada Inn.