- Elsay Performs SaturdayPosted 5 hours ago
- The Austerity Trap … It Doesn’t WorkPosted 19 hours ago
- More Than Two Thousand Graduate From UFVPosted 19 hours ago
- George Murray Responds To Questions On Chicken Manure Homeless InicidentPosted 2 days ago
- Books: New Research Institute Explores Works Of Lewis And TolkienPosted 2 days ago
- Our Collective SilencePosted 4 days ago
- Ernie’s ChallengePosted 6 days ago
- Free Mental Health Training Program Receives Extended Life From Local DoctorsPosted 7 days ago
Arts: Go With The Flow – Pouring Liquid Acrylic Technique Friday
Submitted. This is your chance to be innovative and creative with acrylics and mixed media techniques under professional guidance. [Click On Image For Full Story]
Learn tips and tricks for truly impressive poured paintings using liquid acrylics. Students will have the opportunity to try a variety of ways of applying these liquid acrylics in an experimental way, to create texture, layers and much more. A combination of gels, pastes and fluid acrylics will be provided to create a semi-abstract painting.
Go with the Flow – Pouring Liquid Acrylic Technique – Mission, B.C.
Date: July 6, 2012 (Friday)
Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Mission, B.C.
Contact: May Chan (604) 287-8989 or Danny Chen firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about artist and instructor Danny Chen at www.chensgallery.com
An equipment list will be provided prior to the workshop. Paint and canvases will be provided.
Bonus: Lunch will be provided