- Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus
- R.I.P. Bas Stevens
- BC Supreme Court rules homeless have right to public spaces
- Breakfast with the Chief
- Central Fraser Valley Transit Service Change September 30
- Parks and Recreation in Abbotsford
- The Way Forward for Abbotsford Today
- Unleash the Innerwild, then strike an Even Keel in the Envision Financial Concert in the Park Series
APD Faces Corruption, Misconduct Allegations
The Abbotsford Police Department (APD) is facing nearly 150 allegations of misconduct which are being investigated.
The Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner is investigating 148 allegations of misconduct against 17 officers, including corruption, with the Abbotsford police department.
Commissioner Stan Lowe hasn’t disclosed the details of the allegations, but he noted that they are serious and include accusations of corrupt practice, deceit and neglect of duty.
Information came to the attention of Chief Constable Bob Rich alleging that Const. Christopher Nicholson, a member of the APD, was engaged in criminal activity.