- School Twinning Helps Bring Cultures, Faiths TogetherPosted 20 hours ago
- Abby Black Score Early And Often SaturdayPosted 3 days ago
- Cycling4Diversity – The Journey Begins AgainPosted 4 days ago
- JAAZPosted 5 days ago
- Jason Brown Wins Awards In National Photography CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Abbotsford Slo-Pitch StandingsPosted 7 days ago
- UPDATE Missing Person Blossom De Bruin LocatedPosted 8 days ago
- SWAT Reading Skills Program A SuccessPosted 8 days ago
Abnor: Stop Bullying … Dammit!
By Abnor. One of the kids outside Bradner elementary scared the %$#% out of me on the Times website Thursday. In a beautiful photo by Jean Konda-Witte of The Times the young man makes clear he isn’t about to put up with any bullying on his watch!
What if he doesn’t get his way?
Remember To Tell Abnor About Any Unreported Criminals You Know Of In Abbotsford.
If you have any thoughts or ideas for Abnor tell him.“Editor’s Note: Abnor joins us from time to time with a question or two about what he sees around him. He has plenty of time on his hands and he spends a great deal of his time wandering the streets of Abbotsford wondering about what he sees and hears. He’s a modern day hobo with a Blackberry.
For More Abnor Check Out His Section Under Satire In The Pop Voice Section Or Simply Click Here.