- School Twinning Helps Bring Cultures, Faiths TogetherPosted 8 hours ago
- Abby Black Score Early And Often SaturdayPosted 2 days ago
- Cycling4Diversity – The Journey Begins AgainPosted 3 days ago
- JAAZPosted 5 days ago
- Jason Brown Wins Awards In National Photography CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Abbotsford Slo-Pitch StandingsPosted 6 days ago
- UPDATE Missing Person Blossom De Bruin LocatedPosted 7 days ago
- SWAT Reading Skills Program A SuccessPosted 7 days ago
Abbotsford News: Sumas, Whatcom Residential Densification Public Hearings Monday
UPDATED 22/08/10 – MORE COMMENTS RECEIVED – A public hearing on Monday, Aug 23, at 7:00 p.m. will be held to consider three zoning bylaw amendments. The hearing will take place at the Matsqui Centennial Auditorium.Two of the hearings involve residential densification.
The first amendment under consideration is one to eliminate the presence of wrecked vehicles in residential zones (N, RRS, RS and RM)
The second is an application by Noftle Land Strategies Ltd. to rezone a parcel of land at 4633 Sumas Mountain Rd. from One Unit Residential and One Unit Country Residential to Single Family Residential allowing the strata development of some 65 lots.
The third amendment under consideration is an application by Focus Architecture Inc. to change the designation of property at 2150 Whatcom Road from Commercial to City Residential allowing two four-storey apartment buildings with 156 units and 229 parking spaces.
For the complete agenda please click on the PDF link below: